• 156 posts
    March 28, 2020 12:57 PM PDT

Dear all,

I hope everyone is healthy. 

Please response for confirmation.

Thanks

• 157 posts
    March 28, 2020 1:34 PM PDT

I am doing well.  Very scary here in the states so I just stay inside and only go out to work on my garden..Vegetables are growing slowly but it is early yet.

• 156 posts
    March 28, 2020 2:04 PM PDT

Thanks Dennis for reply and good to hear everything is fine with you and wish everyone be healthy. 

• 103 posts
    March 28, 2020 2:30 PM PDT

Healthy & going to work every day.  We supply critical electrical infrastructure, so there are no plans to shut down.  Two people in my work group are "sheltering in place" because of underlying health issues.  

Hope we all make it through this, ok.  

This post was edited by Steve Ward at March 28, 2020 2:33 PM PDT
    • 156 posts
    March 28, 2020 3:39 PM PDT

Good to hear Steve. Wish you healthy and be safe.

• 75 posts
    March 28, 2020 8:12 PM PDT

I had decided in January to retire.  April 9 was going top be my last day.  Last week, client asked me to not come in, but be available by phone/ remote login.  They are still paying my bills so, Okay.

I had a bunch of fly fishing trips and motorcycle tours planned.  I'm kind of irritated those are on hold.

(Chalk that last sentence up to bad American Humor.  I'm aware my issues are pretty minor compared to the rest of the world.  I'm grateful that I have it pretty easy)

There is still a Big Box store open, so I can get material for house projects.  Between the projects, walking the dog, and spending quality time with my wife (not necessarily in that order), I'm fighting the boredom.

My current inclination is all the world will be exposed within a month, maybe two months.   I'm old enough I'm probably in the 10% - 50% die group.

My plan is to hold off as long as possible, personal hygiene, and social distancing.  With any luck the researchers will improve my odds.

If it turns out I am not one of the chosen, I'm planning on squawking right to the end about the missed motorcycle and fly fishing.  (More bad humor)

Later

carl

• 10 posts
    March 29, 2020 3:32 AM PDT
    Hello dear
    We are ok Al hamdo Le Allah

Hope you are well too
    We have pray for God to remove this virus

Thanks again
    • 156 posts
    March 31, 2020 2:10 PM PDT
    Carl Coulter said:

I had decided in January to retire.  April 9 was going top be my last day.  Last week, client asked me to not come in, but be available by phone/ remote login.  They are still paying my bills so, Okay.

I had a bunch of fly fishing trips and motorcycle tours planned.  I'm kind of irritated those are on hold.

(Chalk that last sentence up to bad American Humor.  I'm aware my issues are pretty minor compared to the rest of the world.  I'm grateful that I have it pretty easy)

There is still a Big Box store open, so I can get material for house projects.  Between the projects, walking the dog, and spending quality time with my wife (not necessarily in that order), I'm fighting the boredom.

My current inclination is all the world will be exposed within a month, maybe two months.   I'm old enough I'm probably in the 10% - 50% die group.

My plan is to hold off as long as possible, personal hygiene, and social distancing.  With any luck the researchers will improve my odds.

If it turns out I am not one of the chosen, I'm planning on squawking right to the end about the missed motorcycle and fly fishing.  (More bad humor)

Later

carl

Ok. Take care and wish you to be healthy. 

• 156 posts
    March 31, 2020 2:10 PM PDT
    Fouzi Eshtewi said:
    Hello dear We are ok Al hamdo Le Allah Hope you are well too We have pray for God to remove this virus Thanks again

Ok good.